DescriptionCreated with full grain top quality leather, the Black Cruzan Edition of our premium camera straps is designed to last for years and it can be your best `friend` when going out for a shoot in the urban jungle or at any kind of event. Choose your perfect clasp version and add a D ring if need it and when can assure you that you will be able to access your camera much easier and faster.
Give our Camera Strap a go because:
- It has a smart-professional and classy looking;
- It`s made with top quality black leather from Italy and it`s very comfortable to wear, even if you have a loooong shooting;
- It` extremely easy to attach/detach.
We have started our GenuineStrap Shop with one Mission: to offer the photographers all around the world two of our attributes: QUALITY and COMFORT. In each and every camera strap created by us you will see the work of a Master Craftsman who put all his knowledge at work to create that strap which will fit your personality, it`s modern and comfortable, yet classy and durable.
In our little workroom, we know that UNIQUENESS – STYLE – GENUINE LEATHER is the perfect mix for a lifetime camera strap. We are using only top-premium products from Italy, full-grain leather and most of our products have two leather layers. This means that won`t get old, they just became better after each photo shooting.
You don` just buy a strap from us, we create that one camera strap that fits your camera and makes it complete. You can choose whether is a single strap or a leather strap for two cameras, you can choose the clasp version and you can also add a D ring.
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
How to use our premium products:
- Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. You can check it in the VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
- Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
- Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
- Please check our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more details and explanations on how to use our camera straps or other important information.