DescriptionWe are always looking to improve our leather straps design and we are very happy with the result of Siena Brown Edition. Simple, minimalist and very supple, yet very comfortable and practical, you will fall in love with this edition. Either photography is just a passion, or you are a professional photographer Raw Siena will make your life much easier.
Give our Camera Strap a go because:
- We are fully committed to offering you a professional leather camera strap at an affordable price;
- We respect you and our work and that`s why we are using just top-premium product;
- It has a unique design, simple and it`s made of full-grain leather;
- We know what photographers need and we invest a lot in the security of your camera
We have started our GenuineStrap Shop with one Mission: to offer the photographers all around the world two of our attributes: QUALITY and COMFORT. In each and every camera strap created by us you will see the work of a Master Craftsman who put all his knowledge at work to create that strap which will fit your personality, it`s modern and comfortable, yet classy and durable.
In our little workroom, we know that UNIQUENESS – STYLE – GENUINE LEATHER is the perfect mix for a lifetime camera strap. We are using only top-premium products from Italy, full-grain leather and most of our products have two leather layers. This means that won`t get old, they just became better after each photo shooting.
You don` just buy a strap from us, we create that one camera strap that fits your camera and makes it complete. You can choose whether is a single strap or a leather strap for two cameras, you can choose the clasp version and you can also add a D ring.
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
How to use our premium products:
- Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. You can check it in the VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
- Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
- Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
- Please check our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more details and explanations on how to use our camera straps or other important information.