DescriptionBeing classy never goes out of style and neither our Vintage Brown Edition camera strap. With our bestselling product, you won`t get the chance to be unremarked, because all the eyes will be on you. Classy, good looking and outstanding design, that`s how we like to present the Vintage Brown Edition Camera Strap. And you don`t have to trust our words, just check the reviews section.
Give our Camera Strap a go because:
- We are using only top-premium product from Italy, genuine Italian leather in order to create good quality genuine straps;
- Because it`s made of durable materials and a timeless style so you can enjoy it for a lifetime;
- In time, it doesn`t get old, it`s just developing a beautiful patina, due to the full-grain leather we are using and the two leather layers;
- You don`t buy a camera strap, you choose to be classy with a vintage limited edition leather camera strap.
We have started our GenuineStrap Shop with one Mission: to offer the photographers all around the world two of our attributes: QUALITY and COMFORT. In each and every camera strap created by us you will see the work of a Master Craftsman who put all his knowledge at work to create that strap which will fit your personality, it`s modern and comfortable, yet classy and durable.
In our little workroom, we know that UNIQUENESS – STYLE – GENUINE LEATHER is the perfect mix for a lifetime camera strap. We are using only top-premium products from Italy, full-grain leather and most of our products have two leather layers. This means that won`t get old, they just became better after each photo shooting.
You don` just buy a strap from us, we create that one camera strap that fits your camera and makes it complete. You can choose whether is a single strap or a leather strap for two cameras, you can choose the clasp version and you can also add a D ring.
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
How to use our premium products:
- Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. You can check it in the VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
- Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
- Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
- Please check our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more details and explanations on how to use our camera straps or other important information.