DescriptionBuying a camera strap it doesn`t have to be a yearly activity and choosing our genuine leather strap it`s your best choice. You can enjoy it for the rest of your life because our stylish Amulet Green Pride Edition it gets better and beautiful after each photo shooting.
Give our Camera Strap a try because:
- It`s a great Gift Idea for your photographer friend and he will appreciate it very much
- It has two leather layers and it`s manufactured in Italy, the place where we put all our efforts to create premium camera straps and we are using only full-grain leather
- It has an `out of the box` design, stylish and also classy
We have started our GenuineStrap Shop with one Mission: to offer the photographers all around the world two of our attributes: QUALITY and COMFORT. In each and every camera strap created by us you will see the work of a Master Craftsman who put all his knowledge at work to create that strap which will fit your personality, it`s modern and comfortable, yet classy and durable.
In our little workroom, we know that UNIQUENESS – STYLE – GENUINE LEATHER is the perfect mix for a lifetime camera strap. We are using only top-premium products from Italy, full-grain leather and most of our products have two leather layers. This means that won`t get old, they just became better after each photo shooting.
You don` just buy a strap from us, we create that one camera strap that fits your camera and makes it complete. You can choose whether is a single strap or a leather strap for two cameras, you can choose the clasp version and you can also add a D ring.
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
How to use our premium products:
- Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. You can check it in the VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
- Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
- Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
- Please check our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more details and explanations on how to use our camera straps or other important information.