ATTENTION! For all photographers around here: this is a high-quality genuine leather strap. We paid attention to each detail while crafting this genuine leather camera strap. And is because we care about your experience with our products. The leather has been specially selected for its unique distressed cracked finish and it has been lined with expensive genuine accessories making it comfortable to wear and safe.
- Expensive genuine accessories
- High-quality crafting and durable
- Made with passion using only full grain leather from Italy
- Unique and amazing design for a leather camera strap
Oyo Bean – Limited EDITION
- USD: $158
Take into consideration that this is a LIMITED EDITION, meaning only 5 of this product will be made, ever!
These straps are built to last a lifetime and on all day shoots in any location— wedding, urban jungle, all kind of photo shoots. EVERY STRAP IS HANDMADE BY A MASTER CRAFTSMAN, USING HIGH-QUALITY ITALIAN LEATHER!
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
1. Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. Video Tutorial HERE
2. Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
3. Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
4. Please refer to our YouTube channel for more details and explanations.
If you shoot with your long hair down we recommend making an order without the D rings for the STRAP. To order WITHOUT D rings simply select that option in the drop-down menu. If you don’t know what d rings are, they are metal loops on the shoulder area of the GenuineStrap that you can attach things to…like on a backpack strap.