If you ever wanted to have a camera strap on that will boost your energy level our recommendation is our Red Coral Edition, made using top quality leather, crafted by our hands for a top quality experience as a experienced photographer or a newbie (we are sure you will become more confident with this camera strap on).
- Outstanding experience even if you are using one camera, or two cameras
- You can choose a V2 or V3 clasp version
- Three different sizes
- We are using top quality Italian leather just to make sure you are proud of your camera strap on
Red Coral EDITION
- USD: $66 - $163
- GBP: £67 - £166
- SEK: kr606 - kr1,489
- NOK: kr.563 - kr.1,383
- RON: 275lei - 675lei
- HRK: Kn438 - Kn1,077
Take into consideration that due to such high order volume some products may not ship immediately as they may be made to order. If you need something quickly please email to check availability. Also you can place a backorder, meaning that the order is going to be processed in the next 4 working days.
These straps are built to last a lifetime and on all day shoots in any location— wedding, urban jungle, all kind of photography shoots. EVERY STRAP IS HANDMADE BY A MASTER CRAFTSMAN, USING HIGH QUALITY ITALIAN LEATHER!
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
1. Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. Video Tutorial HERE
2. Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
3. Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
4. Please refer to our YouTube channel for more details and explanations.
If you shoot with your long hair down we recommend making an order without the D rings for the STRAP. To order WITHOUT D rings simply select that option in the drop down menu. If you don’t know what d rings are, they are metal loops on the shoulder area of the GenuineStrap that you can attach things to…like on a backpack strap.