Double camera strap on – genuine full-grain leather, VINTAGE EDITION With a unique vintage design and carefully crafted elements, our new double camera strap is the perfect business card for photographers, it doesn`t matter if you have just started or you are a well-known photographer.
- Full-grain leather: it means that leather hasn`t been sanded or buffed and that`s why our double camera strap has more strength and durability
- It is best designed for two cameras, but you can use it also for one camera
- It doesn`t get old in time, it only develops a beautiful patina
- Adjustable strap size
- Fast and easy access to cameras
- Comfortable double camera strap, so you won`t feel that your cameras are too heavy
Vintage Brown EDITION
- USD: $72 - $206
Take into consideration that due to such high order volume some products may not ship immediately as they may be made to order. If you need something quickly please email to check availability. Also you can place a backorder, meaning that the order is going to be processed in the next 4 working days.
These straps are built to last a lifetime and on all day shoots in any location— wedding, urban jungle, all kind of photography shoots. EVERY STRAP IS HANDMADE BY A MASTER CRAFTSMAN, USING HIGH QUALITY ITALIAN LEATHER!
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
1. Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. Video Tutorial HERE
2. Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
3. Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
4. Please refer to our YouTube channel for more details and explanations.
If you shoot with your long hair down we recommend making an order without the D rings for the STRAP. To order WITHOUT D rings simply select that option in the drop down menu. If you don’t know what d rings are, they are metal loops on the shoulder area of the GenuineStrap that you can attach things to…like on a backpack strap.