Yellow Catepillar EDITION
- USD: $67 - $191
- GBP: £67 - £193
- SEK: kr619 - kr1,772
- NOK: kr.579 - kr.1,659
- RON: 280lei - 801lei
- HRK: Kn437 - Kn1,252
If you are here it seems you have some interests in photography, colours and other stuff like this.
Well, we do the same here and this unique camera strap on was inspired by Caterpillar color, one of our favorites. This camera strap on is perfectly matching your jeans or, why nor, the famous boots with the same color. If you like to be well dressed even when you are the photographer, you need this camera strap on.
- You can Add to Cart this camera strap on even if you have one camera or two cameras
- It has three different sizes and five different clasp versions
- It is made from top quality leather, completely made by hand, using the suede technique (little advice: this double camera strap is easy to clean with a dry sponge or a suede brush)
Take into consideration that due to such high order volume some products may not ship immediately as they may be made to order. If you need something quickly please email to check availability. Also, you can place a backorder, meaning that the order is going to be processed in the next 4 working days.
These straps are built to last a lifetime and on all day shoots in any location— wedding, urban jungle, all kind of photo shoots. EVERY STRAP IS HANDMADE BY A MASTER CRAFTSMAN, USING HIGH-QUALITY ITALIAN LEATHER!
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
- Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. Video Tutorial HERE
- Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
- Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
- Please refer to our YouTube channel for more details and explanations.
If you shoot with your long hair down we recommend making an order without the D rings for the STRAP. To order WITHOUT D rings simply select that option in the drop-down menu. If you don’t know what d rings are, they are metal loops on the shoulder area of the GenuineStrap that you can attach things to…like on a backpack strap.