DescriptionRed Camera Strap Neck Leather Strap Adjustable Classic Genuine Strap Red Campari Edition Use your camera strap as a business card and be in the spotlight with the Red Campari Edition of our genuine straps. It can fit your style no matter if you are a street photographer, rangefinder or cameras reporter, just give it a try and enjoy a premium leather camera strap. The product is handmade with passion in our little factory in Italy.
Give our Camera Strap a go because:
- The full grain leather and the top premium products make the strap not to discolor and retain the color depth lifetime;
- We are developing products in order to bring amazing experiences and pleasure for photographers;
- The Red Campari strap comes with a metal ring and a protective leather pad, which allows you to use different interfaces on the camera;
We have started our GenuineStrap Shop with one Mission: to offer the photographers all around the world two of our attributes: QUALITY and COMFORT. In each and every camera strap created by us you will see the work of a Master Craftsman who put all his knowledge at work to create that strap which will fit your personality, it`s modern and comfortable, yet classy and durable.
In our little workroom, we know that UNIQUENESS – STYLE – GENUINE LEATHER is the perfect mix for a lifetime camera strap. We are using only top-premium products from Italy, full-grain leather and most of our products have two leather layers. This means that won`t get old, they just became better after each photo shooting.
You don` just buy a strap from us, we create that one camera strap that fits your camera and makes it complete. You can choose whether is a single strap or a leather strap for two cameras, you can choose the clasp version and you can also add a D ring.
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
How to use our premium products:
- Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. You can check it in the VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
- Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
- Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
- Please check our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more details and explanations on how to use our camera straps or other important information.