Similar to a tool belt of sorts, a waist apron is most often seen on restaurant servers as it holds a lot of stuff with numerous pockets. Carpenters also use this apron, so they can have all the tools they need close at hand. While it still has the look and feel of a bib apron, this version is less bulky and perfect for those professionals who are moving around and need more freedom and less material covering their chest and legs.
Our ‘no-hassle’ apron; this is the apron that ensures your staff look professional without them noticing they are even wearing an apron. With its shorter length, the waiter’s apron falls just halfway to the knee and gives you lots of comforts! Includes a big front pocket and the possibility to attach our additional leather pouch too!
- Unisex, one size fits all
- Light and flexible to wear the whole day
- Attachable leather pouch (not included)
- Belt with a buckle which is attached on the apron
- The belt is detachable so a leather pouch can be attached