If you’re looking for the perfect leather belt that is classic, durable, minimalist, and most importantly, looks good –then you’ve found the last belt that you’ll ever need to own. We did our best with our trouser belt and we managed to create a leather belt that is as affordable as it is durable.
One solid piece of leather. No bonded belts, period. This results in a belt that minimizes stretch and will never break or crack at the holes. The tough full grain leather is taken from the hide and handcrafted into a belt that you’ll pass down to your kids.
- The ingredients needed to produce a great handmade leather belt
- Fantastic Italian cow leather, tanned using oak bark in a very long, slow process.
- Traditional Tanning – only natural oils and tannins (pigments, that is) for this leather
- Solid, cast brass fittings in natural or nickel-plated finishes.
- Great craftsmanship, design and finish.
- It will age beautifully – your belt will gain a beautiful patina as you wear it
- Friendly to the environment & your skin
MEASURE A BELT YOU ALREADY WEAR :
If you already have a belt that fits but you aren’t sure what size it is, you can measure it to determine your belt size for when you are ready to buy a new one. Do not measure the belt from end to end; this will not yield an accurate size to go by. Lay the belt out flat and measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt (do not include the buckle itself in your measurement) to the hole that you normally use. Choose the belt size that most closely matches this number for a perfect fit.