We did our best with our padded trouser belt and we managed to create a leather belt that is as affordable as it is durable. Made with top quality leather from Italy this padded trouser belt is more useful and chic than a nylon belt. Also, it increases your comfort because it conforms to your body. The belt width is standard 38mm.
- The ingredients needed to produce a great handmade leather Firefighter Belt
- Fantastic Italian cow leather, tanned using oak bark in a very long, slow process.
- Leather needs to be thick, strong, flexible, great-smelling & stuffed with natural oils and waxes.
- Solid, cast brass fittings in natural or nickel-plated finishes.
- Great craftsmanship, design and finish.
- All belts are 38mm wide.
MEASURE A BELT YOU ALREADY WEAR :
If you already have a belt that fits but you aren’t sure what size it is, you can measure it to determine your belt size for when you are ready to buy a new one. Do not measure the belt from end to end; this will not yield an accurate size to go by. Lay the belt out flat and measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt (do not include the buckle itself in your measurement) to the hole that you normally use. Choose the belt size that most closely matches this number for a perfect fit.