We’re always down for a cute new camera strap, no matter the season. Embossed leather is leather that has been stamped using heat and high pressure to create a pattern or design in the hide. Embossed leather gives a creative & decorative look to leather by stamping a pattern onto the leather.
This is a great gift for someone who loves to take photos.
Many customers sent it as a surprise present for their friend, you can convince yourself by reading the reviews from other products.
NOTE: Please note: colors, textures, and patterns may have slight variations from what is shown, but our photos are mostly true to the color shown. If possible, we will include an additional photo to try to represent the whole piece of leather or cork in different lighting, but colors may vary, depending on your monitor. Leather is a natural product so it may contain marks, scars, blemishes, creases, and other small defects such as small holes. Some pieces might have a stamp, fleshing other marks. This is from the embossing and dyeing process that most of our leather goes through.
Give our Camera Strap a go because:
- We are using only top-premium products from Italy, genuine Italian leather to create good quality genuine straps;
- Because it`s made of durable materials and a timeless style so you can enjoy it for a lifetime;
- In time, it doesn`t get old, it`s just developing a beautiful patina, due to the full-grain leather we are using and the two leather layers;
- You don`t buy a camera strap, you choose to be classy with a vintage limited edition leather camera strap.
Each GenuineStrap comes with EVERYTHING you need to shoot with two cameras including Sliders, safety catches & 2 Camera 1/4″ screws.
How to use our premium products:
- Install the camera screw into the tripod mount of your camera. You can check it in the VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
- Install the split ring from the Safety Belt directly to the left or right side lug of your camera.
- Attach the clasp to the screw loop, then attach the Safety Catch clip to the previously installed ring on the left side.
- Please check our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more details and explanations on how to use our camera straps or other important information.